Ricci's garage sale

Ricci

Time for me to start clearing out gear that has accumulated and is no longer needed. Funds from equipment sold is used to buy new sub's or gear or otherwise fund Data-Bass 

All gear is slightly used but in good working order unless otherwise noted. 

I will only ship to the 48 lower US states. I am willing to meet up for local sales in the Louisville KY area. 

I accept PayPal or cash for local sales.

Currently I've got a ton of subs that need to move on to someone who will use them more than I do.

For sale

Sold...Qty (2) B&C 21ds115-4 drivers. 1 of the drivers has a slight kink in the flange of the frame in one area. Driver still functions 100%. Bend could be straightened out by front mounting it or the driver can be sealed using an extra thickness of gasket material. $490 shipped and insured / $440 for the driver with the frame flange issue. $900 takes both. Sold...

Qty (2) 18 Sound 21NLW9601 8 ohm drivers. $490 each shipped and insured. $950 takes both.

Qty (1) 18 Sound 21ID. $550 shipped and insured

Sold...Qty (2) Lavoce SAN214.50 drivers. $420 each shipped and insured. $800 takes both. Sold...

• 2 weeks later...

They are killing me too. I really don't want to have to resort to the bay and eat all of the taxes and seller fees but I have got to get equipment moving out of here. The lone 21ID I may have to put an auction on because I don't know of any DIYers using them. I figured the 9601's would be gone already though. I got a whole pile of 15" car audio type subs I have to offload next. 

Still got an SI HST-18 MKII sitting here too. $450 shipped and insured. 

10 hours ago, Ricci said:

Sure you don't want a few more pro 21's?

Lol.... it’s not the 21s that would be costly.... it would be the divorce attorney lol....

Although don’t think I wasn’t tempted as the organ sub I’m building has a 24” opening and would be approximately 6cf internal lol.....

1 21” is more impressive than 4 12s lol

And same for my behind the sofa build... it’s about 24” tall but I’m limited in depth to 8” total (not just interior)....

otherwise id seriously consider it lol.... at least the 4 ohm ones you have (i think).... 

• 2 months later...

STILL for sale...I'm losing my ass on all of these at these prices. 

Qty (2) 18 Sound 21NLW9601 8 ohm drivers. $800 takes both shipped and insured. $700 local pickup. Will separate...

Qty (1) 18 Sound 21ID. $430 shipped and insured. $390 local.

Qty (1) MTX 9515-44. $430 shipped and insured. $365 local.

Please god someone buy those 9601s......

The amount of WinISD sims I have for them in large ported low tuned boxes, not counting scheming to make a Skram or Skhorn fit in my 16x18 FAMILY ROOM HT are causing my head to hurt.

And that’s ignoring determining what to sell to fund the purchase and getting them into the house without being murdered in my sleep by having them placed over my head in lieu of a pillow...

Please someone take the temptation away lol...

On 10/8/2019 at 7:55 PM, EndersShadow said:

Please god someone buy those 9601s......

The amount of WinISD sims I have for them in large ported low tuned boxes, not counting scheming to make a Skram or Skhorn fit in my 16x18 FAMILY ROOM HT are causing my head to hurt.

And that’s ignoring determining what to sell to fund the purchase and getting them into the house without being murdered in my sleep by having them placed over my head in lieu of a pillow...

Please someone take the temptation away lol...

Try em in Hornresp. Nothing special, just a simple floor-to-ceiling single fold. Tune comes in about 22 Hz. 

Epically good.

Big coil means it soaks up the power and has a nice low inductance too. 

The temptation is strong with these... Honestly, If I did not have 4 of the 18" 9601s, these would already be in my theater. 

58 minutes ago, lilmike said:

Try em in Hornresp. Nothing special, just a simple floor-to-ceiling single fold. Tune comes in about 22 Hz. 

Epically good.

Big coil means it soaks up the power and has a nice low inductance too. 

The temptation is strong with these... Honestly, If I did not have 4 of the 18" 9601s, these would already be in my theater. 

Lol can’t do that (or I totally would lol).   Was looking at a fridge sized area (84 W x 31 H x 26 D) broken into two ported boxes that replace my entertainment center (And my components would be broken into two new tower sections on either side).....

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine has a project in school where he has to make something with a CNC machine and I asked him if building a sub enclosure or two could be part of his project. He will let me know in the next few days. If the answer is yes and if it is ok with you, I was hoping to build a pair of SKRAMs. I'm pretty sure you said those drivers would work nice in that box so if he can do the cuts for me I will buy those subs. Will let you know in a few days at the latest. I would love to use them in my theater to suppliment my HST18MKii and they could be taken outside when I have yard parties. 

Paul

12 hours ago, paulys55 said:

A friend of mine has a project in school where he has to make something with a CNC machine and I asked him if building a sub enclosure or two could be part of his project. He will let me know in the next few days. If the answer is yes and if it is ok with you, I was hoping to build a pair of SKRAMs. I'm pretty sure you said those drivers would work nice in that box so if he can do the cuts for me I will buy those subs. Will let you know in a few days at the latest. I would love to use them in my theater to suppliment my HST18MKii and they could be taken outside when I have yard parties. 

Paul

Yes they should work great in the Skram's. A pair will be just what the doctor ordered for outdoor parties.