Deepwater Horizon

Electrodynamic

That's not a chopper scene, now Lone Survivor has a "chopper scene".  LOL!

So how was the movie itself?  

Yeah I know, haha. It was only one chopper scene that had the little guy at 10 Hz - other than that the other helicopter scenes are focused right at 30 Hz. 

The movie itself was much better than I thought it would have been. They showed some of the actual people from the oil rig at the end of the movie, what they were doing now, etc. I enjoyed the movie a lot. This movie isn't like Deadpool - you can actually show scenes of this movie to the masses and not have to worry about offending everyone, haha. 

Watched it the other night. I enjoyed it.

Seemed to me like they got the geology and physics of what went wrong with the DH reasonably close, close enough for me to enjoy the movie.

(Geologist as a day job, so I do know a bit about the technical side of the story)

Scott pretty well summed it up. Mud. More mud. Fire. Explosions. Big metal things falling over.

Laura stayed awake for the whole movie, so that says something.

Watched it the other night. I enjoyed it.

Seemed to me like they got the geology and physics of what went wrong with the DH reasonably close, close enough for me to enjoy the movie.

(Geologist as a day job, so I do know a bit about the technical side of the story)

Scott pretty well summed it up. Mud. More mud. Fire. Explosions. Big metal things falling over.

Laura stayed awake for the whole movie, so that says something.

Haha, yes. Mud, more mud, fire, explosions, mig metal things falling over. :D 

But my wife and I both liked the movie. Of course it paints a bad picture for the BP company but it was neat to see a view of the story finally put on the Hollywood movie screen. While I liked the movie I will look for it on Ebay at/around $5 to $8 shipped. 

Archived