Sign in to follow this  
Leimahmood

B&C 21sw152 4ohm

the 54cm is the port length 63,6cm is the width of the box there 4cm from the front of the side panels cause this is for pa use so there are grills . you can send me your mail and I'l send you some more detailed drawings , if you have a problem overstanding this one 

On 2/10/2019 at 8:58 AM, SME said:

I'm curious as to what you were thinking of.  One dead simple idea is to just take the double driver Skhorn, cut it in half and add a 3/4" wall where the center used to be along with maybe some extra bracing.

I think the hard part would be finding what kind of binding hardware works best.  Something ratcheting might be a good idea.  Maybe nylon strip like for tying down loads?  Ideas...

I don't have enough knowledge about designing horns to be talking about this with confidence, but since the horn opening angle would drop to 6° from 12° if simply cut in half and adding a side panel the interior would need to be redesigned. That is if a horn works the way I think it does, if it doesn't please call me out.

As for binding hardware butterfly latches would be great. I actually posted about this modular cab idea using butterflies on AVS some time ago but nobody seemed to be into it.

You could even saw the original SKHorn in half and slap like 6 butterfly latches on that to combine it. Use weather stripping to seal it and you have your modular SKHorn.
I wonder what it would sound like if just left in pieces  :D

But I think we're going slightly off topic here, that could be discussed in a new thread ;)

On 2/24/2019 at 4:40 PM, Father Francis said:

I hope you can see ,I can see the port size is missing it's 22cm wide/high whatever you want to call it 

IMG_3345.JPG

well here is the bad news i got the 21ds115 4ohm

received_2210416089015875.jpeg

received_337906223513209.jpeg

On 3/8/2019 at 11:48 PM, Leimahmood said:

well here is the bad news i got the 21ds115 4ohm

received_2210416089015875.jpeg

received_337906223513209.jpeg

Hey boss that’s not a problem it’ll work in that cab pm me your mail i’l Send you something 

• Thanks 1