MicroWrecker Test Mule (empty cabinet)

lilmike

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Yeah - for clarification, it was very much a planned burn, and was actually done a bit earlier this year. One of several cabinets that were burned that day. Definitely does not feel right, but I only have so much room to work in. Got rid of a couple of prototype mains, a few unfinished projects, an old car sub cabinet, and the MicroWrecker. It is easier and cheaper to burn them than to dispose of them, though I have hauled a bunch of prototype cabinets down to the local "recycling center" to be used as fuel for the boilers at the neighboring paper mill, I only got charged $20/truckload for those. I've also cut cabinets up smaller and run them through the woodstove in the winter. 

Wildfires are something else this year. My heart goes out to those affected. We had a small one that was too close for comfort, thankfully the crews snuffed it out before it spread. Fortunately, all I am dealing with is some nasty smoky air.