Introducing the Vier Systems Xero.1/Midbasiks Subwoofer builds....

vxds11

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If something smells funny, something is usually wrong - go with your gut instinct!

Perhaps someone has stolen someone else's pictures?

What are their feedbacks like?  (Not that it's really a judgement of character if someone's account's been hacked or they're fed up and having one last attempt to make some wedge before abandoning their account...)

Ah, ok. I would love to get a cloner. I know there are reliability issues with them, but they seem worth it. Since Berry bought LG, who knows, maybe they'll design a legit, more affordable type LG.( *wishful* thinking....)

Unfortunately the wife and I have to suffer through that crap (3 kids) so we bought 8 pairs of the active usb charged glasses. Somethings gonna break either from the kids or from our system when it's done. :o

:lol:  :lol: I feel for you Dom. It was on late one night and I figured what the heck and watched it.....

jck.gif

Funny thing is most "kid movies" are better than adult ones. I love almost all the Pixar films. Plus usually they have great 3D.

When you're done with your subs you'll have a sweet set-up. Btw what are you using now for subs??

HaHa! No subs at the moment. I disassembled my 4 ascendant audio assassin 12s, one you see sitting on the table in the first post. I've had those things when they first came out, and 12s were all the rage :lol: After that, Ieft the hobby and pursued a degree in Neuroscience. I come back, and boom, 18s are the shiznit now.

Archived