Equipment for sale

Ricci

Two unused/lightly-used WT2s?

Damn... You guys need to spend more time measuring junk and less time listening to it, thought this was a DIY sort of forum.

Wait - that's not right...

Seriously, thanks for the offers. I just picked up Josh's. If mine ever comes back (and it is looking like it may, based on an email I got last night), I'll pass Josh's along to a friend that needs one. 

Price drop on the amps...Somebody has to be out there that needs a couple of nasty bass amps. I don't want to have to go to Ebay and take a big loss on them after all of the seller and listing fees and crap.

SOLD!!! Klein & Hummel KPA-2400 / Powersoft K10 amplifiers (2 available), bulletproof workhorses. $3150 shipped each.SOLD!!!

I sold an amp for a buddy a few months ago on eBay, and it had been YEARS since I had sold anything there.  To my shock and surprise, the eBay fee was 10% of the selling price!!!!!!!!

I really wish I had the cash for the amps man, I'd love to have them.  Even if I sold four of my Crest CC amps I couldn't cover the cost of one of the K10s...

• 2 months later...

Sherbourn PT-7030

$250 Shipped to CONUS.  The quietest processor I have encountered, noise floor is virtually non-existant, even with amps at max in a well-treated room, ear <1ft away from the speakers.  Its cons are parametric EQ with not enough resolution, and a slight delay with HDMI handshakes.  Would be ideal for an audio-only system with its balanced outs and a balanced miniDSP on the back end to handle EQ.  Comes with all ancillaries including bluetooth dongle so your guests can link their mobile devices and play their music in your home and 'experience the difference'.  Also comes with a hardcopy of the manual I printed before the Sherbourn site was taken down.

Outlaw Model 975

$250 Shipped to CONUS.  The lowest digging processor I have encountered.  -3dB point just under 2Hz.  Its con is unbalanced outs, but with short cable runs, I only had minimal noise/hum problems.  Works well with nanoAVR to bass-manage to avoid 7.1 WCS clipping.  Very good unit otherwise.

Denon AVR2809ci

$350 Shipped to CONUS.  One of the first processors with MultEQ-XT, still commands ~$500 prices on eBay.  Firmware upgrade installed to fix the 'DTS bomb' that plagued this unit with the Star Wars BluRays.  Drives pro subwoofer amps with ease, overall it has been a great receiver, terrific for those running plate/pro sub amps that will utilize the receiver's amp section for LCRS.  

PM me if you are interested.

JSS

(2) B&C 21sw152-4 21" drivers - **SOLD**

$575 shipped each.  I used these in my Othorn cabinets for about a year and they're in perfect shape. I bought them new and they'll ship in the original boxes.

Crest CC4000 amp - **SOLD**

$575 shipped.  Purchased new less than 1 year old.  Includes original box, manual, and warranty card.  

Crest CC2800 amp - **SOLD**

$475 shipped.  Purchased new less than 1 year old.  Includes original box, manual, and warranty card.  

• 7 months later...

RE Audio XXX 18d2 Drivers (8 Available)

All are dual 2 ohm voice coils. All work just fine. 6 are the older split coil version. 2 of them are the newer REV 2 version with an overhung coil.

$550 shipped each. To the lower 48 only.

$500 each local pickup greatly preferred. Louisville, KY area. I will drive to meet some one half way.

Possible price break and willingness to travel further if someone wants multiple drivers.

RE Audio XXX 18d2 Drivers (8 Available)

All are dual 2 ohm voice coils. All work just fine. 6 are the older split coil version. 2 of them are the newer REV 2 version with an overhung coil.

$550 shipped each. To the lower 48 only.

$500 each local pickup greatly preferred. Louisville, KY area. I will drive to meet some one half way.

Possible price break and willingness to travel further if someone wants multiple drivers.

Dang...two months ago I would have picked up all 8!!

Dang...two months ago I would have picked up all 8!!

Not to late still, right? Aren't you on a preorder list for FTW's? You can cancel, no?

It's time for a change Scott. Now seems like a good time. I barely ever use the HT and I figure it's going to take a long time to sell these.

Dang. That's too bad. As Tux said, you had a massive system not easily topped and of all of us with crazy systems, highly underrated. A shame to hear of you dismantling it. But if it's time to move on...

What's next?  Spill the beans!

...to a new system.... yes? :D I hope so.

Whoa. I always felt you had a sub system that was beyond even the most crazy diy'er. I can only imagine you're taking a step back? Maybe horns or still going for sealed ULF?

Obviously making room for +4 HS24's and Palehorn (or the latest successor) system. :D

Not to late still, right? Aren't you on a preorder list for FTW's? You can cancel, no?

I've been pestering Mark for a few months about a packaged deal for the FTW drivers, and he made sure I was at the top of the list for the group buy.  I'd feel like a jerk to back out after all that.