Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by george

  1. I'm just getting back to audiofiling after a couple of decades. Not sure how much has changed but I have a quick question and I'm not sure where to ask so I'm trying this location. Years back I stumbled across a electronic circuit schematic that build a sort of in active EQ that would Flatline the response on a subwoofer in a small sealed enclosure. I remember reading that the small sealed enclosure exhibited a specific response and that this electronic circuit that you can build as an active EQ would Flatline that response. But I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet today. Is there anyone that could help me figure this out or does anyone know of what this is called? Thank you
  • Create New...