Skram for sale

Rivilee

Has the LaVoce driver and built with Baltic Birch as specified. Not CNC cut but I've built several hundred speaker cabs over the years so it's well built. Includes a castor plate. How about $1200 and I'll be glad to deliver for expenses. I'm in middle Tennessee. I'll be glad to build more (with permission from the designer) if you want them.😁 

8 hours ago, Rivilee said:

Has the LaVoce driver and built with Baltic Birch as specified. Not CNC cut but I've built several hundred speaker cabs over the years so it's well built. Includes a castor plate. How about $1200 and I'll be glad to deliver for expenses. I'm in middle Tennessee. I'll be glad to build more (with permission from the designer) if you want them.😁 

Do you have any pictures? Would you consider selling without the driver? 

It will be tonight or maybe tomorrow before I can take some pictures. Yes, I'll be glad to sell without the driver. Since it's a new driver I'll subtract wholesale/shipping/tax cost. You're moderately close so I can deliver for cost of gas/food.

It's not catalog perfect- it has the braces but I didn't do all the circle cutouts or place the braces in the exact precisely measured positions or put all the handles on it. If you need that I can build one in a week for you.

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2019 at 2:59 AM, Rivilee said:

hi how much for the double 21 skhorn cabinet  

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2019 at 2:59 AM, Rivilee said:

Do you still have the SKRAM? I'm interested. I need to get one to test.