Ricci

Stereo Integrity SHS-24 Testing & Discussion

Notes and free-air specs for these gigantic 24" drivers have been posted under the driver page. 

These weigh in at a back straining 115lbs and are capable of 4" peak to peak. 

Beef it's what's for dinner

20190804_130901.jpg

• Like 2

Looking forward to your testing on this beast.....

I've always been shocked at the performance of these drivers.

Wish I could fit 21's or 24's in my space (without needing a divorce lawyer, or contractor to build a bump out for my family room)

Ahhhh. I think you're right.

Unfortunately according to the SI website that may be the case for these drivers, which is a shame. I wonder how many were sold at the sale price last holiday season. Perhaps it'll be a small batch as requested type of deal. 

I need to get my ass in gear and figure out what type of cabs I'm going to build to test these. I still have the giant sealed cab from the original HS-24 testing. I'm tempted to see if I can somehow cram 2 or 3, 6" aero-ports in that cab without too much trouble. 

• Like 1

I remember reading about a clearout sale a few months ago. The SHS would become NLA after that according to the website.

I'm assuming sales were slow at the prices these went for. I haven't seen anyone else on the forums post about having an SHS-24. I figured a few would've been bought during the closeout sale.

I always get at least a pair of drivers.