Good "bass tester" for Xbox-360

Droogne

Does anyone have a recommendation to try out the bass of my system with a Xbox360 game? I already have a few COD games I will try out, but as those games are pretty cheap (to find second hand) I was maybe wondering if there are games that really excel in the low end. A simple enjoyable shooter is preferred, but I'm not a fanboy with specific tastes, so open to all suggestions.

The original HALO had some great punch, especially for the plasma grenades.  But for rumble, the original Star Wars: Battlefront  (Xbox version) has a significant amount of LFE, especially if you are able to trip up a walker on Hoth.

The XBox360 startup screen also has some ~20Hz content

JSS

22 minutes ago, maxmercy said:

The original HALO had some great punch, especially for the plasma grenades.  But for rumble, the original Star Wars: Battlefront  (Xbox version) has a significant amount of LFE, especially if you are able to trip up a walker on Hoth.

The XBox360 startup screen also has some ~20Hz content

JSS

Thanks for the suggestions! I definetely have a copy of the original Battlefront laying around somewhere. Was one of my favorites! Probably have a friend with halo too. Awesome

Archived