xeph

Ricci's Gjallarhorn & Othorn Files

xeph    0

Hey, I'm hoping to find plans for Ghorn and Othorn, can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks in advance  ^_^

Ricci    652
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:58 AM, xeph said:

Hey, I'm hoping to find plans for Ghorn and Othorn, can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks in advance  ^_^

Files posted. I've been meaning to do that for a long time.

MemX    97

Thank you for developing and then gifting all these designs to us mere plebs, good sir :)

DrDrowzy    0

Hey Ricci, do you do any builds of these for other people, or offer flat packs of any sort? I'm not too far away in Nashville, could easily come to you.

Ricci    652
3 hours ago, DrDrowzy said:

Hey Ricci, do you do any builds of these for other people, or offer flat packs of any sort? I'm not too far away in Nashville, could easily come to you.

Hhahahahaha! Sorry I'm not laughing at you at all. It's just that I can't even get time to build my own cabs anymore. I pay someone else to do it.

That said there are people out there who can do this type of work and will for the right amount of money.

Anyway welcome to the forum. :)

DrDrowzy    0
14 hours ago, Ricci said:

Hhahahahaha! Sorry I'm not laughing at you at all. It's just that I can't even get time to build my own cabs anymore. I pay someone else to do it.

That said there are people out there who can do this type of work and will for the right amount of money.

Anyway welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks man! Appreciate the quick response!