Exporting phase data with REW

TTS56A

Hello, is there a way to export only phase data from a measurement? I tried to export the minimum phase "Measurement as text" , but i get the spl data also. What i need is an impulse response as wav or text which has the minimum phase data of the measurement but flat frequency response. Then i can create a time reversed impulse of the measurement which i will use for corrections (example to compensate high pass behaviour of a subwoofer).

Thanks!

I looked into designing a filter with an arbitrary phase response at one point, I didn't find any tools that could do it apart from rolling your own using something like matlab.

The only software package I'm aware of that can do this (extraction of the phase response from an arbitrary measure and then reverse it) is acourate. I've used this to linearise the phase response of a passive speaker/crossover which sounds like what you're doing.

Yes i'd like to extract the phase of my subwoofer and reverse it with a flat amplitude... rePhase is a vert goood tool but it doesn't let me to do this thing. It only allow to use pre-selected filters.

I also tried to extract the measurement as txt and then editing it with excel. But i don't know any free software wich import a text measurement, and then export it as impulse.

Archived