JTR Orbit Shifter LFU Discussion

Ricci

Thanks for posting this, Ricci.  1 concern: That is not the SpeakerPower SP1-4000 amp... at least, to me it looks like the dual ICE module 1400w amp Jeff uses in some of his newer cabs... hmm.. :huh:   Needless to say, thanks for testing this!!

It is the new version of the Speakerpower SP1-4000.  See here (photo from jaimectrs @ avs) 

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-subwoofers-bass-transducers/1247005-official-jtr-orbit-shifter-subwoofer-thread-39.html#post38632497:

MTgDgop.jpg

Brandon, you need at least two of these (or Othorn's) under your center channel. :D

Not sure if they'd fit behind his screen in between the mains.

Oh a pair of Othorns will :D and don't think that hasn't crossed my mind on more than one occasion. Im on the verge of doing a plywood day and building some cabinets just for the fun of it. Im ready to get my hands a little dusty on SOME type of project...It's been too long. 

What would you suggest I can do to push you into real world build mode?

Josh, help me out here. Please edit that post so it says "Oh for sure they'd fit behind his screen in between the mains." :D

Thanks. :)

- Helping people spend their money and annoy their wives and neighbors since 2005. B)

Archived