Best amp equivalent to inuke6000 without the rolloff

bmoney

That is why a new set should be taken, or have Dave and Paul come back for more fun!  Why not, they could dial in their amp.

Or I'll be over at Beast's soon beating on the BHS24 and will be taking some measurements with my Earthworks M50 measuring microphone.  Won't be able to dial in the amp like them though. :)

Lone Survivor?

No reason not to. :D

Does Lone Survivor have any deep bass?  I'll have to check that out and see if it meets my specs for demanding material. :D

Say what???

I left my test enclosures over at Beast's after the GTG so I'll go back over to his place and he can help me put the BHS24 to the test.  And since I'll have my measurement equipment out anyway, I can measure Beast's sub system with the new A14K amp.

Does Lone Survivor have any deep bass? I'll have to check that out and see if it meets my specs for demanding material. :D

I left my test enclosures over at Beast's after the GTG so I'll go back over to his place and he can help me put the BHS24 to the test. And since I'll have my measurement equipment out anyway, I can measure Beast's sub system with the new A14K amp.

Sounds like a really good time will be had...I need to find a job at Oak Ridge National Laboratory so I can be closer to the fun. Knoxville area seems nice.

Sounds like a really good time will be had...I need to find a job at Oak Ridge National Laboratory so I can be closer to the fun. Knoxville area seems nice.

Love this idea...wish I had contacts at ORNL (or in Knoxville even) but alas I usually work out of town.

Archived