HST18 / HS24

Leons

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leons wasn't being unable to push to the system limits the point? That's what I always go for. I consider acceptable headroom achieved when I'm starting to get scared of breaking things in the structure or inside it and it's getting unpleasantly loud but the system is still completely comfortable. Sounds like you are there. Effortless headroom trophy unlocked. Plus as you say the stupid overkill just seems to sound different at lower volumes too.

Leons, absolutely stunning setup you have there. I am interested in seeing a frequency response graph at listening position if you have one?

+1

We need graphs, man! :P

I would love to experience this, feeling completely dominated by a sound system is awesome :D

The most I've experienced is eight sealed SI HT18s in a room about 20'x14' (not my place, sadly!) and they were capable of moving the projector off its mounting - so eight 24s must be literally tearing the place apart B)

I would ask for some videos of the outside when it's turned up, but I don't want to compromise security or increase risk of another theft!

You will need to invite the neighbours for some movie nights so they can enjoy it and not just moan at you ;):lol:

Or maybe ask them to agree a time when you can turn it up - perhaps 2.5 hours a week, 1930-2200 on a Saturday night - so you can enjoy your bass without annoying them!

• 1 month later...

Archived