jpmst3

Upcoming Testing Possibilities?

around 4000euros

is it more than M-force?

Yes...

i hope someday you find M-force to test for.

waiting to see M-force in a proper 44hz tapped horn in car DbDrag scene too, of course one m-force cant beat 10pc 18"

Final quarter of 2017 update. 

JTR Speakers Captivator 212Pro results have just been posted. 

KRK Systems 12S2 subwoofer testing is done. Should be posted next.

WW Speakers / Mark Seaton designed X21 cabinet loaded with B&C  21DS115-4 driver testing is done. Will be posted ASAP as well. This was tested with both vents open and with a vent plugged and with both the Powersoft K20 and an Inuke 3000DSP. That's 4 full measurement sets. We're killing a lot birds with one stone on this one. We have some information on the Inuke 3000DSP amp driving a real load. We have the 21DS115-4 driver itself, which a lot of people are interested in and lastly we have the X21 vented cabinet which is available off the shelf to fit a variety of pro 21's. I tell you the cab is built solid and of course Mark designed it well. It is not cheap but it certainly offers an easy button option. 

Next up is a set of 3 subwoofers from one of the commercial vendors. I'm not totally sure these will be public on the site since the MFG reserves the right to decide whether the results are public or private. I believe they will be though as so far their behavior appears to be well designed. 

And...After that...I have a couple of cabs from a pro audio company that will be on deck. Not sure these will be public yet either but I suspect so. 

I'm trying to get this all tested and posted by the end of the year. That's the goal. I have more DIY type driver tests sitting in the wings too. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4