New forum for db!

Kyle

I'm thinking we need to shift the content from the forum to perhaps a user supplied system on db.com and then allow for forum comments on the bottoms of the pages. Users could create pages for bass content (movies) and upload images. This is a little better for scaling because the forums are expensive and space is very limited.

thoughts...

The content won't be lost.

My thoughts are.

- create a new system that is a clear improvement over the old

- start using the new system

- create a migration process for older data once new system looks like a clear advantage.

we sorta have this problem with the db.com data too because the new system does not use MySQL so there data won't just go into the new database without a migration process. It won't be easy but once we're into the new system we'll be much better off long term.

Could you make a blank comparison graph that would let you pick any two drivers to compare? Currently you have to select a single driver then pick another to compare. Even better if you could pick three or four to compare.

Could you make a blank comparison graph that would let you pick any two drivers to compare? Currently you have to select a single driver then pick another to compare. Even better if you could pick three or four to compare.

I am also interested in this kind of functionality for the compare graphs.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, are you talking about drivers or systems or both?

Archived