My living room "make over" (aka the "surrounded by bass" project)

SME

Well there are people selling cable lifters, so it seems to be easy convincing people that they need something. Your approach has the benefit of actually being the best upgrade somebody with a good system can get, so it should be easy finding somebody to quote something like "after spending so much money on hardware with little improvement, I was baffled that there was such an improvement to be had for comparably little money" just a little shorter.

Targeted marketing should also be fairly easy. Go to Facebook to place an ad (paid post) and you can select people who're living in your region and like the facebook page of marantz for example. That way you'll reach almost only potential customers and your conversion rate is high. Marketing is a huge subject thou which isn't easily explained.

21 hours ago, peniku8 said:

Well there are people selling cable lifters, so it seems to be easy convincing people that they need something. Your approach has the benefit of actually being the best upgrade somebody with a good system can get, so it should be easy finding somebody to quote something like "after spending so much money on hardware with little improvement, I was baffled that there was such an improvement to be had for comparably little money" just a little shorter.

Targeted marketing should also be fairly easy. Go to Facebook to place an ad (paid post) and you can select people who're living in your region and like the facebook page of marantz for example. That way you'll reach almost only potential customers and your conversion rate is high. Marketing is a huge subject thou which isn't easily explained.

Thanks for the suggestions which I will keep in mind for when it's time.

The tech is definitely not ready yet, and there are a few major things I need to accomplish before I'm even ready to test in other rooms.  Hopefully I'll be a lot further along in a few more months.  I already have a design for a test/demo speaker that I have all the parts for except the waveguides, which I may regret not buying earlier if they are covered by tariff now.  I did get a bit carried away over the summer.