(8) Sealed Incriminator Audio Judge 21" build

lukeamdman

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not personally used any of IA's stuff yet but I do keep up with a lot of the car audio forums and most of what I hear is good and everybody seems to have good things to say about them and their products. They used to not have ANY specs for any drivers which really sends up a red flag for me but now they have specs for most of the drivers except for their 2 biggest lines. I did see where I think Jake from SD tested a Warden motor years back and it was over 400 on the motor force which is damn good so that is a good sign too. Been wanting to get my hands on a Warden for a long time. They have the specs for the line under the Judge and it has a pretty good amount of motor as well so it is reasonable to expect the Judge series to have a bit more than that even. That's good to hear that it has aluminum on the pole cap at least too. I'm interested to see what Luke thinks of them.

He gave me most of the specs over the phone but I don't recall a lot of them already.  Sorry man. 

I'll wait for the full Klippell report then, no worries.

... I kid, I kid.

Seriously interested in your thoughts when you get things running. Some of the I/A drivers look solid. 

I won't go into much detail, but I had issues with a large number of the 8 FTW drivers.

I will say that Mark was completely 100% willing to start building and shipping new drivers ASAP no questions asked, but I decided to go another direction and he gave me a full refund.  Additionally, the exchange rate for the Canadian dollar had dropped since I originally paid for the invoice, so the refund he issued was around ~$311 short.  Within minutes after notifying him of this, he PayPal'd the shortage to me immediately.  I certainly can't say anything negative about his customer service!       

I'm sorry to hear that, its tough for both of you. I know he wants to make products that meet you needs and I'm sure whatever issues you have are going to make future products/service better. These guys are here for you guys, its not a zero sum game.

Woah! A Kyle sighting.

Where ya been, Kyle?

I know, I'm awful; construction projects, babies, new jobs and life just punched me in the face. I'm planning and looking forward to spending more time on here :)

But thanks for noticing... seriously  :)

Archived