(8) Sealed Incriminator Audio Judge 21" build

lukeamdman

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only pulled a few of the drivers out but so far it's really nice to see the driver-to-driver consistency.  Surrounds are perfectly centered, dust cap isn't the flimsiest thing I've ever seen, spiders aren't deformed, etc. 

So far so good. 

Are you saying you dont have the drill out the mounting holes because the surround are matched up correctly?

If so thats awesome. Most people may not care but this always irritate me to have to do. So this is a big plus for me. Even though it means nothing.

Kind of an odd question Luke, but what is the packaging like on their drivers?

Excellent packaging. The top and bottom of the boxes had a piece of plywood keeping everything in place, and there's also four smaller boxes on each side of the motor to keep it from moving.

I'll post some pictures. These are packaged so well I'd even trust shipping them via UPS ground.

I agree.

6 of SI's HS24 have more displacement than the Quad of car subs, cost less, use a better cone, have a huge aluminum shorting ring and support a regular contributing member of this forum.

FWIW, YMMV, etc.

I had considered the HS24, but for a variety of reasons I chose not to go that direction.

One of the reasons is that I need something I can trust to take a beating.  I don't abuse my equipment (I've never blown a driver or amp), but that doesn't mean I don't push things right to the edge every now and then.  I'm not saying the HS24 isn't durable, but for the durability I'm looking for I would have needed the BHS-24.  Considering my budget restraints that wasn't an option. 

I agree.

6 of SI's HS24 have more displacement than the Quad of car subs, cost less, use a better cone, have a huge aluminum shorting ring and support a regular contributing member of this forum.

FWIW, YMMV, etc.

Pay no mind to the fact that Luke probably didn't want to build a whole new set of enclosures after pouring in a considerable amount of time, money and effort into the ones made just for the 21's.

Otherwise, I agree.

Archived