(8) Sealed Incriminator Audio Judge 21" build

lukeamdman

Looking great lukeamdman!  I hear Minnesota is nice during the summer...sounds like the family needs a road trip. :)  I've been meaning to visit the badlands too, which makes you're place not too far off the beaten path. :)

What do you have as mains to try to keep up with those monsters?  And I expect you'll get tons of sub-10 Hz output!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking great lukeamdman!  I hear Minnesota is nice during the summer...sounds like the family needs a road trip. :)  I've been meaning to visit the badlands too, which makes you're place not too far off the beaten path. :)

What do you have as mains to try to keep up with those monsters?  And I expect you'll get tons of sub-10 Hz output!

I think he had some little 3 way's. :D

Definitely let me know if you're ever in the area!

My mains get the job done, but barely:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1671169-seos-24-bms-4594nd-dual-ae-td18h.html

Barely huh? :D

I love that coax and have read lots of praise about the TDH drivers. How do you like them and where did you end up putting the crossover?

I think they turned out really well!  They have solid extension to the high teens and seem to handle anything thrown at them with ease. 

Crossover point is 450hz.

• 4 weeks later...

*ahem*

Why is it so quiet in here?

BKrLXnr.gif

Well, I won't go into much detail right now, but things took a very unexpected turn to say the least. 

Next week I'll have an update, which should include plenty of pictures of everything finally put together, and some SPL/excursion videos :)

I’ll also add that there is a reason I haven’t posted any details yet which I’ll explain later.  For now I’ll just say that I don’t want to incriminate myself and be judged because of it :D  :D :D  

Whatever you did I'm sure it was wrong.  You should have gone sealed if you went ported and you should have gone ported if you went sealed.  And don't get me started if you decided to do some sort of horn loaded sub.  What were you thinking?  And why did you use MDF when you obviously should have used Baltic Birch plywood?  LOL!  Sorry.  Was just warming up for the festivities. :D

There is only IB. 

JSS

If only...

Not a good option afaik for Luke. Plus, he put a lot of time and work into those cabs that I'm sure he wants to use still.

Well, Ricci will be updating the thread title, so this won't be a mystery much longer!

So it will soon be (8) Sealed somethingorother build. Sweet.

Archived