Equipment for sale

Ricci

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

ALL SOLD!!!

More stuff that needs a good home and is just sitting in my garage collecting dust. I am in the Louisville metro area. I will ship but local pickup is welcome and preferred.

4 JBL 2226J 15" pro drivers.

All 4 are fully functional and have no VC scratching. All are JBL original and have never been reconed. 3 are in fine cosmetic shape. 1 has got a hole in the dustcap. I did this on accident mounting the driver. These dustcaps are very thin. The driver still functions perfectly. It does not need a recone just the dustcap replaced. This shouldn't be more than $10 and 30min of work. I will put up pics of the damaged dustcap when I get a chance. 

I would like to get $100 each plus actual shipping costs. 

ALL SOLD!!!

post-5-0-15842700-1359827853_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-44645300-1359827859_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

SOLD!!!

1x Fi Car Audio Q18

D2 voice coils, quad spiders, high xmax option, inductance ring, P chamfer, High Qts option(Qts still measures lower than Fi's factory specs...), Black Fi logo.

Driver is in good condition with no functional issues. Purchased during the Black Friday sale 2011... 9/10 cosmetic...Functions with no issues. Tested for Data-Bass at high power once, parameter tested and listened to a few times. Mostly it has just sat unused for 2 years with a bunch of other drivers. Needs a good ride to go in or a good home...

Fi pricing off of their website comes in at $394 for this driver with these options not including shipping and taxes. Estimated shipping and taxes puts the total at $438.48.

Asking $300 shipped. 48 lower states only.

Thanks

SOLD!!!

post-5-0-97418400-1378912678_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-99896600-1378912697_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-49165200-1378912728_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

ALL SOLD!!!

JBL 2242HPL $200 shipped to the lower 48...

Blown 2242HPL (motor and frame intact in good condition. Gap is clean) needs reconed...$50 plus shipping...

SOLD!!!!

Blown RE Audio SX18 D2...Coils rub badly...Needs reconed. $30 plus shipping..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok here are some more things for sale...I need to clean house a bit I just have too much equipment gathering dust.

SOLD!!!Sundown Zv4 18d2 $470 shipped SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! JBL 2242HPL $200 shipped SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

B&C 21sw152-4 $580 shipped

B&C 21sw152-4 ( glue on cone to repair crack, driver functions 100%, All of the tests for DB using these drivers used this one after the repair. It is cosmetic only. If it is going in a horn or other cab where the cone won't be seen you can save some cash. ) $480 shipped

SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

2 Othorn cabs. The originals. Duratex coated, 18mm BB 13ply void free, corner protectors, speakon jacks. Will have to be freight shipping or local pickup. $400 each plus shipping. If someone wants the B&C drivers and a cab or cabs we can make a little bit better deal.

SOLD!!!

ALL SOLD!!!

TC Sounds VMP passive radiators (original packaging, washers, nuts)

12" (2 available) $110 each shipped

15" ( 2 available) $130 each shipped

18" (2 available) $150 each shipped

SOLD!!!

Klein & Hummel KPA-2400 / Powersoft K10 amplifiers (2 available), bulletproof workhorses. $3150 shipped each.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure thing Mike. The WT2 is sitting in my garage. It's been boxed up for well over a year. No issues. It needs a good home.

Somebody should've grabbed that Quest QC-10 SPL calibrator. It sold for $25 on the bay auction. After fees and shipping I think I got $10 out of it. I should've just gave it to someone who needed it.

Nope, not you.

I received my gear back from you in good order. I checked it out, then sent it (and another piece of gear) to someone else that needed to measure impedance and T/S Parameters.

Might get it back, might not. At this point, odds are not in my favor, as it has been months and I've not heard anything positive. 

Oh well. It will work out or it won't, but I'll never put myself in this spot again. 

Sorta sad, but once past the principles involved, it is not a lot of money.